A “Wounded Warriors” Fundraiser will be held August 25, 2018 at Tavern on the Loop, sponsored by the American Legion and VFW (Posts 114, 431, 8637, Eagle River and Three Lakes) and Tavern on the Loop. 100% of proceeds utilized locally will benefit our veterans through American Legion, VFW and Northwoods Wounded Warriors (WW Golf).
• Golf Tournament at two local golf courses.
• Food is available for purchase throughout the day.
• A Pig Roast
• Games for adults and children, meat raffles, basket raffles and prizes throughout the day!
• Live music
For more info call: Mike or Michelle 715-477-2551 or
Bill or Andra Draeger 715-546-2345
Registration is now open for the 27th Annual Nicolet Wheel-A-Way Family Bike Event
Ride the scenic routes in and out of Three Lakes through the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. This is a 37.4 mile ride round trip. This ride will take place on county roads.
- Water station will be located approximately halfway through the ride.
- Please bring your own snacks for your ride.
- Food will be available at the completion of the ride.
- This ride will take place on county roads.
- Entry fees are not refundable. This ride will take place rain or shine. This is an all-age, family event.
- Each pre-registered rider will receive a commemorative t-shirt. All riders will receive a drawstring backpack and water bottles to begin the ride.
- All rides are self-guided. It is strongly recommended that each rider wear an ANSI approved helmet.
- Food is available for purchase at the end of the ride at Don Burnside Park.
- Be courteous to others.
- Ride single file during the Nicolet Wheel-A-Way ride.
- Please don’t litter.
- Respect private property and stay on the route.
- Obey all posted traffic signs.
- Bicyclists must always yield to pedestrians.
- If you take pictures along the route and post to social media, please use #threelakeswi
- Have fun in the great Northwoods of Wisconsin!