Registration is now open for the 27th Annual Nicolet Wheel-A-Way Family Bike Event on September 1. Ride begins at 9 AM.
Ride the scenic routes in and out of Three Lakes through the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. These routes are 36.5 and 18.1 mile routes on area roads. The ride begins at Don Burnside Park 6931 Stanzil St, Three Lakes, WI 54562
- Water station will be located approximately halfway through the ride.
- Please bring your own snacks for your ride.
- Food will be available at the completion of the ride.
- This ride will take place on county roads.
- Entry fees are not refundable. This ride will take place rain or shine. This is an all-age, family event.
- Each pre-registered rider will receive a commemorative t-shirt. All riders will receive a drawstring backpack and water bottles to begin the ride.
- All rides are self-guided. It is strongly recommended that each rider wear an ANSI approved helmet.
- Food is available for purchase at the end of the ride at Don Burnside Park.
- Please arrive between 7:30 & 8:30 AM. Ride begins promptly at 9 AM.
- Be courteous to others.
- Ride single file during the Nicolet Wheel-A-Way ride.
- Please don’t litter.
- Respect private property and stay on the route.
- Obey all posted traffic signs.
- Bicyclists must always yield to pedestrians.
- If you take pictures along the route and post to social media, please use #threelakeswi
- Have fun in the great Northwoods of Wisconsin!
Nicolet Wheel-A-Way | September 1
This is a rain-or-shine event with the exception of severe weather in order to protect the safety of our riders.